WRIST BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
Best Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- High Voltage Value
- Low Pressure Value
- Heart Rate
Have a National Seniors Card? Call 1300 884 975 to receive 5% off.
or 4 payments of $22.50 with Wizit learn more
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor For Home
- Memory Function
- Average Data Display
- Arrhythmia Display
- Intelligent Pressurization
The abbicare wrist blood pressure monitor is equipped with an LCD HD screen to see clearly and displays a warning when the wrist blood pressure is at low voltage charge.
Measuring blood pressure range; 0 ~ 299mmHg
Pulse : 30 ~ 200 times/min.
How to Use the Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Safely use the abbicare blood pressure monitor at home while seated and relaxed.
Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement.
- Sit upright with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported.
- Put your arm through the wrist cuff loop with your palm facing upward.
- Wrap the blood pressure monitor wrist cuff around your wrist. Make sure the cuff does not cover the protruding part of the wrist bone (ulna) on the outside of the wrist.
- Rest your arm on a table or armchair so that the abbicare wrist blood pressure monitor cuff is at the same level as your heart.
- Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement.
- Press the START/STOP button.
- The cuff will inflate, and a result will display on the screen approximately 30-60 secs later.
- The reading will be automatically saved in the memory.
When using the wrist blood pressure monitor try to ensure that your arm is fully resting on something such as a couch arm rest and at heart height to help with accuracy.