Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchair
The Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchair is a great beach wheelchair for local amenities that cater for disabled and elderly people that want to take a trip to the beach.
This model is also getting popular with families that take regular trips to the North and South regions because it is portable and can be assembled in a few seconds.
The Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchair is made Australia.
Click on >> Tony loves the beach << to see how much of a difference for him.
Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchair Features
- All tube 1.6mm wall thickness marine grade stainless steel.
- 500 mm seat height which allows easy transfer.
- 480mm hip width
- Dismantle & reassembly effortlessly. No tools
- Fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors.
- Anti tip & brake bar secures the chair easily and is also fitted with a positive lock & release bar for added safety.
- All assembly pins are secured to the main frame with a 40Kg nylon coated stainless steel wire for added strength.
- Wheeleez™ Low-pressure tyres for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Mould free and U/V stable upholstery.
- Rust and salt water resistant.
- Seating is fitted with quick release buckles so it’s easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lap belt is fitted to secure the user.
- Additional thoracic belts can be purchased if required.
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) No. 191974
- 3 Year Warranty on Frame
- 24 Months Warranty of Wheels and Upholstery
Chair width (at widest point) 990mm
Seat height 550mm
Max hip width 480mm