Kmini All-Terrain Electric Wheelchair
All-Terrain Electric Wheelchair
- Backrest Reclines & Leg extends Out
- 180° Seat Rotation
- Front or Rear Wheel Drive
- Remote Control Version
- 2x 250w Brushless Motors
- Splits in 3 parts for Boot Loading
- Maintenance Free
Ultra Power – Kmini All-Terrain Electric Wheelchair
The Kmini all-terrain electric wheelchair is made for the outdoor person and is available on NDIS and my aged care packages.
It has all the attributes of an all-terrain electric wheelchair while offering style and luxury. You have front and rear driving ability and still be able to put this power wheelchair into the boot of your car.
The seat can turn 180° for front or rear drive, which means, driving over bumpy surfaces can be a breeze when in front drive as the video shows below.
With the flip of a switch the backrest reclines and the footrest extends out to have a rest, and the wheelchair comes standard with an adjustable headrest.
This all-terrain electric wheelchair easily carries up to 120kg and has a luxurious leather and very comfortable seat as standard.
The 22 second video below demonstrates why you should consider the Kmini folding power wheelchair by abbicare
11 Reasons why we recommend the Kmini
all-terrain electric wheelchair
- As the video above shows, this power wheelchair is very versitile with its 180° rotating seat. The Kmini motorized wheelchair will allow you to go almost anywhere giving you more accessibility.
- Only 58cm wide, end to end, offering great manoeuvrability around the home.
- Stylish 21st century Look and feel.
- Flip up armrests,
- Adjust Armrest forward or back.
- Electric tilt back.
- Large 12″ Drive wheel.
- 180° rotation by the flip of a switch.
- Legrest leg can be lengthened manually.
- Splits into three to fit into your boot.
- Detachable airplane safe Li-ion batteries.
KANGNI Australia Kmini Power Wheelchair
- Fits easily into the boot of virtually all sedans & hatches.
- Ideal travel for train, plane and automobile travel.
- Safely supports up to 100kg.
- Lightweight Aerospace aluminum-alloy frame – No rust.
- Removable, washable seat cushion and back rest.
- Solid front and rear tyres – no more punctures.
- 360° joystick controller Sleek Design.
- Two very quiet brushless motors.
- Remote control driving.
- Powered folding.
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake).
- Lithium battery – chargeable on board.
- One battery per motor – extends the life, better response, more power.
- Easily travels on different surfaces – Gravel – Grass – Cobbled (see video in main copy above).
- Leather Seat.
- USB Charger Port for electronics.
This wheelchair is virtually maintenance free and the tools provided are for you to periodically check the allen screws for your safety.
Available Nationally on NDIS and My Aged Care packages. Call 1300 884 975.
The Kangni Kmini power wheelchair has the functionality to fold the wheechair using the intelligent controller. Ideal for people that may struggle or the elderly.
Remote Control Funtionality
Using a remote control device you can remotely drive your kmini into the back of your vehicle and can be quite handy when at home to steer the power chair away if it is not near you.
The headrest is fully adjustable and the seat is well contoured with a nice luxurious leather finish.
The footrest is manually adjustable to accomodate different heights or longer legs to maximise a comfortable drive for long periods.
It is worth mentioning that the kmini can be front or rear wheel drive to offer you the flexibility of driving over many terrains, obstacles and especially on roads and paves with gaps.
All in all, the Kmini folding power wheelchair is very versitile that offers you all the luxurious touches, look and feel with an affordable price tag, and is ideal for NDIS recipients and my aged care packages.
Standard abbicare warranty – 2 years on Frame 18 months on Battery