The E-Traveler120 lightweight power Wheelchair
A lightweight power wheelchair that is portable that has a feature of 120kg carrying capacity.
Powered by 2x 250w motors with electromagnetic brakes.
Extra tight turning circle and short wheelbase allow for easy manoeuvring in tight spaces at home which is why the E-Traveller120 foldable mobility wheelchair is great for home.
Loading and unloading is a breeze, and you will love to be able to take it with you wherever you go.
Featuring very lightweight lithium & airplane-safe batteries which is perfectly suited for air travel and the batteries are easily removed.
- Fits easily into the the boot of most vehicles, folded measurements 77 x 26cm
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Safely supports up to 120kg
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame, only 26.5kg including battery weight.
- Removable, washable seat cushion and back rest (washable up to 95℃)
- Solid front and rear tyres – no more punctures
- Flip-up foot rest
- Reliable, easy to use 360° joystick controller
- 11.5cm ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety.
- Reliable and precise battery-life – 5 years.
- 24V/12AH Lithium battery
- Choice of colors, silver, black, red, pink or blue.
6″ PU solid Front
8″ PU solid Back
Max slope capacity
Max distance (full charge)
360° joystick controller
2 x 180W brushless motors
1.2m (when at the top speed)
Time required to fully charge battery
6 – 8h
Net weight (including battery)
Net weight (without battery)
People who eventually bought from us asked us these questions;
Q. I want to buy but I am nervous buying online, how do I know that you are ligitimate?
A. Our reviews tells the story, not us!.. But, we’ve been supplying lightweight portable travel wheelchairs since 2016 and have never had a a customer complaint thus far. We are exhibitors at the next ATSA Independant Living Expo held on May 2020 in Perth.
Q. Do I have to order online only or is there another way of paying?
A. Yes, you can transfer dirently into the abbicare account. To make the transaction official, we send an invoice to your email and you pay it.
Q. How can you offer 2 years because everyone else offers only 1?
A. We’re not just a business to make money, we understand that people like you need a chair but also want the best care. Our name says it all!
Q. Is this model really as good as it sounds?
A. Yes, the Q/A for all models we sell are second to none. We only supply high quality mobility chairs. Our on the spot trip to inspect a manufacturer is Feb 2020.
Warranty – 12 months
The E-Traveller120 lightweight power Wheelchair also has a range of accessories available to help you to further customize your chair to enhance your driving experience.
Drink Bottle Holder.
Rear Bracket For Carer use.
Compare our range all in one page to see which chair suits you the most