Sandcruiser Beach Wheelchair
Sandcruiser Beach WheelchairSandcruiser Beach Wheelchair allows families to take their loved ones anywhere they go, whether it is camping or overseas trips.
The sandcruiser can be dismantled and reassembled in just a couple of minutes.
The ‘WHEELEEZ’ wheels are suitable in most terrains when the tyres are set to the correct pressures.
The upholstery is tough & manufactured from marine grade acrylic canvas and is ‘UV’ stable.
The frame is manufactured from 316-grade marine stainless steel and is polished to a mirror finish. At the same time, it’s durable the frame carries a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
The Sandcruiser beach wheelchair is made right here in Australia and certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration – ID# 191974.
- Safe & Comfortable
- Enhances the life of the user
- Strong & easily assembled
- Made in Australia
- 316L Stainless Steel with 600#.
- Surface finished electro polished to a mirror surface.
- Tube 1.6mm wall thickness marine grade.
- Seat height of 500mm allows easy transfer.
- 6.0mm drop nose pins and “R” clips make dismantle and reassembly effortless.
- Fully adjustable leg rest with padded hinge protectors
- Adjustable clamp handles
- Stainless steel pivot arm rests allows both arm rests to be raised for easy patient transfer.
- Front castors have a delrin bush with stainless steel bearings inserts to allow for a full 360 degree rotation
- Turn in tight locations.
- The front forks are fitted with a quick release “R” pin to allow for dismantling for transport.
- The anti tip / brake bar secures the chair and positive lock / release bar for added safety.
- Sandcruiser® tipping backwards technology.
- Upholstery is manufactured in “Docril” acrylic canvas which is rot, mould and salt water resistant, UV stable
- Quick release buckles for easy removal for cleaning.
- Seat belt.
- TGA approved.
Q: How is the Sandcruiser dismantled?
A. The sandcruiser assembles with pins so easy puch-in or pull-out is all that is required.
Q: Is it heavy to fit into my car?
A: NO, just dismantle it.
Q: Is it really Australian Made?
Q: Do you carry stock?
A: We can demonstrate it at selected beaches for real-time feel.